The Lake Como Summer Piano School makes its home on the shores of Lake Como, one of the most beautiful and romantic Italian Lakes. Under the auspices of the world-renowned International Piano Academy Lake Como, the Summer Piano School will give young pianists a unique chance to learn from the hands of the masters.
Join Artist-Teachers Danwen Wei, Stanislav Ioudenitch and William Grant Naboré for another exciting celebration of music in August 2017 on the fabulous Lake.
Individual piano lessons and master classes will be offered. Public concerts of the participants will take place in the “Aula Magna Schnabel” in the Palazzo del Vescovo.
- 2 Master Classes Professor Ioudenitch
- 2 Master classes with Professor Naboré
- 1 Master class with Danwei Wei
- Public concerts
- Food for a total of 15 days
- Picnic in the mountains that includes hiking and swimming